A multinational company with many years in the Insurance Industry it’s looking for new colleagues for several different positions in Hungary. The positions can be performed remotely but regular meetings in the Budapest office will be required.
If we got your interest check out the positions and apply with your English CV.
• Develop and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS/Azure for the development and test lifecycle.
• Focus on building APIs and automation for infrastructure projects.
• Modify existing automation in AWS/Azure to improve performance.
• Passion for solving challenging issues.
- Demonstrated competency with the most common AWS/Azure services Proficient in Python programming language and tech stacks.
- Software development lifecycle experience or knowledge.
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts.
- Experience building scalable infrastructure in AWS/Azure.
- Experience with one or more AWS/Azure SDKs and/or CLI. (prefer Python) Expertise in leveraging Automation / DevOps principles, experience with operational tools, and able to apply best practices for infrastructure and software deployment. (Terraform and Azure / AWS Developer Cloudformation)
- AWS/Azure Certification for Dev and Ops in associate level or DevOps in professional level. Certificates are not must if candidate has the knowledge in required level.
- Experience with monitoring tools e.g. Grafana, Cloudwatch.
- Hands-on experience with Distributed Version Control System such as GIT, AWS/Azure CodeCommit
- equivalent Familiarity with Continuous Integration, including experience with tools such as AWS/Azure Developer tools, Jenkins or Team City Experience with container technologies such as Docker and ECS
Remote work but you should attend personally on the meetings at the company's office in Budapest.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on email@example.com or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
3 - 5 years of experience
- English (high-level) is mandatory
- at least a basic-level German is an advantage
Negotiable based on experience.