A multinational company with many years in the Insurance Industry it’s looking for new colleagues for several different positions in Hungary. The positions can be performed remotely but regular meetings in the Budapest office will be required.
If we got your interest check out the positions and apply with your English CV.
- SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BPC Planning Consultant to support end-to-end SAP implementations in complex environments.
- Defining, optimizing and implementing SAP BPC or SAP IP Planning, SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA projects.
- Analyzing, consolidating, documenting or translating business requirements into solution designs and architectures.
- Active member in the full implementation cycle who perform project management tasks and support presales activities.
- Consultant SAP BW/4HANA and SAP BPC Planning with German
- At least 3 years of profound knowledge in SAP and SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA, especially configuration. customizing, migration and developing of data models in SAP
- At least 3 years experience in SAP Planning and/or SAP HANA technical solution experience (including SAP BPC and SAP IP)
- Ideally strong knowledge in ABAP, SQL or other programming languages, Know-How in the area of SOAP- and/or REST-Services.
- Ideally, you have already worked in the financial industries (banking/insurance) and experience in manufacturing or other industries are welcome.
- Ideally further knowledge in any other SAP module (e.g. HR, TRM, SRM, CRM).
- Degree in informatics, business information systems, or similar
- Good to have IT Project Management experience.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and German and English.
- Oriented on problem-solving.
- Quick adaptability to changes and complex work environments.
- Ability to work in teams (2 - 8 people).
- High customer orientation.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and learning.
- Ideally, project management skills.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
Remote work but you should attend personally on the meetings at the company's office in Budapest.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
- English (high-level)
- German (high-level)
Strong communication and presentation skills and German and English as well.
Negotiable based on experience.