A multinational company with many years in the Insurance Industry it’s looking for new colleagues for several different positions in Hungary. The positions can be performed remotely but regular meetings in the Budapest office will be required.
If we got your interest check out the positions and apply with your English CV.
- SAP S/4HANA (SAP FI/CO) Consultant to support end-to-end SAP financial implementations in complex environments.
- Supporting customers in definition, optimization, and implementation of SAP FI/CO and S/4HANA Finance solutions.
- Communication with departments and experts as well as with upper management level.
- Solution- and implementation-Consulting in the area of FI/CO and new components of SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- Translation of requirements into solution designs and solution architectures.
- Analysis, consolidation and documentation of business requirements and business processes.
- Execution of feasibility studies.
- Consultant SAP S/4HANA (SAP FI/CO) Finance with German.
- At least 3 Profound knowledge in SAP and SAP S/4HANA, especially in configuration, customizing, and migration in SAP modules FI (GL, AA, AP, AR), CO (OM, PC, PA, CS, PCA), and/or Financial Reporting including IFRS.
- At least 3 years working experience as SAP FI/CO Consultant.
- Ideally further experience in any other SAP module. (e.g. HR, TRM, SRM, CRM)
- Ideally additional knowledge in ABAP.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and German and English as well as the ability to solve problems.
- Degree in informatics, business information systems, or similar
- Good to have IT Project Management experience.
- Analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and German and English.
- Oriented on problem-solving.
- Quick adaptability to changes and complex work environments.
- Ability to work in teams (2 - 8 people).
- High customer orientation.
- Enthusiasm for innovation and learning.
- Ideally, project management skills.
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken.
Remote work but you should attend personally on the meetings at the company's office in Budapest.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on email@example.com or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
- English (high-level)
- German (high-level)
Strong communication and presentation skills and German and English as well.
Negotiable based on experience.