Duties & Responsibilities:
- Financial statement management: including income statements, balance sheets and statements of cash flow for all entities and on a consolidated basis.
- Management of all accounting functions (invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, cost accounting and capital accounting …etc.)
- Reviews, evaluates and implements accounting systems, policies and procedures, and recommends processes, organizational, information system and other changes to improve accuracy, timeliness and efficiency.
- Maintains a documented system of accounting policy and procedures / system of controls over accounting transactions.
- Maintains intercompany account records, balances, reports and processes.
- Ensure continuous process improvement.
- Manages monthly, quarterly, and annual financial closing processes and preparation of financial statements to ensure compliance with US GAAP and Company policies.
- Lead, manage, and develop business planning analyses.
- Provide leadership and management of the accounting team in the completion of all daily/weekly/monthly responsibilities.
- Participate in operational decisions
- Maintain banking relationship
- Supervise and manage performance / provide ongoing coaching and feedback to staff.
- Monitor the financial performance of the company
- MS Degree in accounting required, advanced degree in accounting a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years broad accounting experience in increasingly responsible positions in multi-national manufacturing entities with supervisory experience.
- A bachelor’s degree and CPA or MBA with 10+ years of relevant experience plus supervisory experience required.
- Finance or Economics
- Business Administration
- Business Law
- C1 written and spoken English & C1 written and spoken German.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP/IFRS
- Ability to communicate, organize, and lead international accounting staff as well as staff in remote US and foreign offices in meeting deadlines, complying to corporate guidelines and regulatory requirements and partnering with business unit managers to improve the business
- Proven management-level skills in financial reporting, cost accounting, budgeting, forecasting and inventory valuation, with strong track record of accurate and timely financial reporting.
- Experience with creating financial statements and general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial statements and accounting reports.
- Proven ability to work well in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, team environment. Proven ability to develop process improvements.
- Thorough understanding of taxes and overall understanding of enterprise financial, equipment/yard and project accounting systems
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, strong analytical skills required.
- Experience in the printing industry preferred and strong manufacturing background a plus.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office expertise
Remote work possible
Beginning of employment