This company provides a Contact Center AI, fully autonomous AI-driven contact center with omnichannel experience including voice, text, and email... The Contact Center AI completely replaces human agents with virtual agents, integrates with the telephone network and CRM systems quickly and easily.
Over the 4 years on the Conversation AI market, they have already replaced more than 100,000 call center employees with virtual agents and increased customer satisfaction, as well as improved the efficiency and performance of the contact center.
In 300 million dialogues, 99% of respondents did not recognize the customer service agent as being an AI-driven virtual agents.
Another necessary component of success is a strong team and our professionals are have decided to unite to achieve an ambitious goal.
We invite you to join our team of a Technical Manager who will be responsible for the development of the company's product.
We are looking to find a person who has grown up from engineers, who wants to develop in the business direction. So that he can talk to the engineers in the same language, but at the same time understand the needs of the business.
- Ensure the stability of the product platform
- Lead the development team
- Participate in the solution architecture design, development strategy, etc.
- Create development plans and monitor status
- Control over the timing and quality of the development implementation
- Interact with other related teams
- Experience in product development management
- Experience in managing a development team of at least 10 people
- Understanding the architecture of high-load and fault-tolerant solutions
- Knowledge of development methodologies
- English language
- Experience in industrial programming for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of networks, Linux
- Knowledge of SQL, NoSQL
- Experience in ML
- Experience with cloud services
- Experience working with commercial systems 24x7
- Competitive salary level (we discuss individually, depending on your experience)
- The opportunity to apply your skills in the development of a tech company aimed to become a leader in the global Conversational AI market
- Freedom and speed in decision making
- Flexible working hours
- WFH / Office opportunities in Brno / Czech Republic
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
Competitive salary level (we discuss individually, depending on your experience)