A multinational company with many years in the Insurance Industry it’s looking for new colleagues for several different positions in Hungary. The positions can be performed remotely but regular meetings in the Budapest office will be required.
If we got your interest check out the positions and apply with your English CV.
- Gathering, analyzing and checking of functional and technical requirements
- Implementation of requirements in given technical design
- Software development in agile teams and input to methods of software engineering
Develop, maintain, optimize, and service software or application components
Ensure maintainability of developed software
- Consideration of aspects: Performance, data security, IT security and ergonomics/usability in as part of software development
- Ensure operational stability of software
- Collaboration with business experts/analysts and designers
- Completed studies in mathematics or (business) computer science (FH, BA) or comparable qualification
- Experience in the area of object-oriented application development
- Experience with common development environments, test methods and software engineering tools (Eclipse, JUnit, Jira, etc.)
- Excellent XML & SQL knowledge
- Very good knowledge of Linux and modern IT infrastructure
- Capabilities of ABS customer / country layer
- Good knowledge on ABS core database persistence layer ORBIT, ABS data model and other ABS core architectural concepts like CISL or extension mechanisms
- ABS release management and deployment process
- Ability to work independently, high level of commitment, flexibility and resilience
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Strong result and quality orientation
- Technical know-how in insurance industry
Remote work but you should attend personally on the meetings at the company's office in Budapest.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on email@example.com or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
4 - 6 years
- English (high-level)
- German (at least basic-level)
Negotiable based on experience.