Our client is looking for an Experienced Marketing regional Manager to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
- Organize Novakid online promotion events across the specified regions (Europe);
- Social media marketing / influence marketing / context ads / PR / retail distribution / community management;
- Statistics analysis, KPI monitoring;
- Participate in product development and quality elevation activities.
- Proven experience in consumer products digital promotion internationally (i.e. not only in Russia/CIS);
- Experience in building a community around online services - Instagram, Facebook;
- Experience in team selection and management;
- Experience in building and supporting Analytics of advertising companies, performance and channel comparison;
- Experience in working with digital agencies (including outside Russia / CIS), tracking their performance, setting goals and objectives;
- Experience in selecting creatives and landing pages for tasks, working with designers, and setting A / B tests to measure efficiency;
- Experience in working with opinion leaders and influencers in Instagram, Facebook, Youtube (outside Russia/CIS too), monitoring efficiency;
- Confident command of English C1+ (Expect to be tested!);
- Ability to work hands-on, not just set tasks;
Also, we expect you to be
- An Experienced user of advertising Facebook, Google, etc. cabinets;
- An Experienced user of Analytics tools-Google Analytics, Excel, etc;
- An Experienced PC user active in social networks.
- Knowledge of any widely used European language will be a plus;
- Confident knowledge of Russian is welcome, but not required;
- Higher education is welcome;
- Any location - remote work;
- Full-time employment;
- Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
- Friendly young team;
- Interesting and promising project, looking forward to meeting you!
- Bonuses and option programs are available.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
Competitive salary level (we discuss individually, depending on your experience)