Mobile Apps Developer
Our client is looking for an Experienced Product Manager to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
- Application development for Android and iOS platforms;
- Working with the API;
- Support, troubleshooting, and improvements to the application;
- Participation in the discussion and planning of works
- Experience in commercial development from 3 years strictly;
- Experience in developing applications on Flutter for at least 2 years;
- Bloc, Redux, Modx
- Good knowledge of Objective C, experience in iOS development
- Experience in developing asynchronous code.
- Ability to work with AppStore and Google Play developer consoles
- Ability to use the Git version control system in your work;
- Knowledge of development methodologies (OOP, design patterns, etc.
- Understanding the principles of user interface design;
- Wide overall Technical Background
Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week
- Any location – remote work;
- Full-time employment;
- Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
- Competitive salary & Bonuses and option programs are available.
- Supportive Company background
Remote work possible
Beginning of employment