A multinational company with many years in the Insurance Industry it’s looking for new colleagues for several different positions in Hungary. The positions can be performed remotely but regular meetings in the Budapest office will be required.
If we got your interest check out the positions and apply with your English CV.
- Plan, develop, test, troubleshoot, document, and implement software or application components of third-party software and operating system software
- Gather, analyze, and review functional and technical requirements for technical implementation and feasibility; translating requirements into technical software design
- Ensure future maintainability of systems and consider the technical and functional environment in the overall context of software development and maintenance, and operational support of the ABS IT system
- Ensure non-functional solution requirements are met, e.g., performance, privacy, IT security, and ergonomics/user-friendliness
- Advice and support customers and assist with functional analyses
- Ensure know-how transfer and willingness to mentor new team members and junior colleagues
- Software development in agile teams and input to methods of software engineering
- University degree in computer science, mathematics, physics or similar or training as IT expert with specialization in software development and/or comparable IT experience (especially regarding algorithms)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and comprehensible presentation of complex issues and interrelationships
- Very good understanding of end-to-end customer processes
- Capabilities of ABS customer / country layer
- Excellent PL1 knowledge, experience in ABS programming (Java, JCL, PLI, SQL, DB2) and Linux/MicroFocus
- Very good knowledge of Linux and modern IT infrastructure.
- Enterprise Server knowledge
- Competence to handle tasks in challenging and unfamiliar situations with the
- Problem-solving skills based on own experience
- Ability to work effectively with customers and various departments and willingness, to support new team members
Remote work but you should attend personally on the meetings at the company's office in Budapest.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
- English (high-level) is mandatory
- at least a basic-level German is an advantage
Negotiable based on experience.