Our client is looking for an Experienced Product Manager to join the team that is one of the fastest growing online-school of English for children aged 4-12.
- Document management (contracts, accounts, reports) by counterparties
- Control over the preparation of advertising and information materials (banners, layouts, posters) for the media
- Initiation and development of partnerships with Russian (and then foreign) counterparties in the field of culture (music, theater), sports, and science for the development of the Novakid brand.
- Preparation and implementation of special projects with the media and leaders of public opinion in the region.
- Knowledge of any widely used European language will be a plus;
- Confident knowledge of Russian is welcome, but not required;
- Higher education is welcome;
- Any location - remote work;
- Full-time employment;
- Flexible working hours, 40+ hours per week;
- Friendly young team;
- An interesting and promising project, looking forward to meeting you!
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
Competitive salary level (we discuss individually, depending on your experience)