This worldwide company makes modern, professional geodetic equipment for highly accurate measurements. Their devices are used for surveying, to create maps and digital terrain models, for archaeological excavations and scientific research.
The new office in Budapest is looking Manufacturing Manager to join their team.
You will be in charge of all the manufacturing and sourcing at the company. You will be overseeing current production, launching new products and ensuring that we are in stock.
- Manufacturing management
Our main partner is a contract manufacturer in Mainland China.
Basecamp. You will be in charge of the whole communication with the Contract Manufacturer via Basecamp, weekly sync calls and monthly reconciliation calls.
Communication with the other teams. Finance, Sales, Hardware, or Electronics teams. It's also important that you know about all such communication if it happens directly between another team and the Contract Manufacturer.
- Inventory and Finance Management
- Planning and Orders
- Extra role :- Managing contracts, Proactive research for new materials and techniques, Continuously look for new savings opportunities, Research for risk management and diversification
- Education: Higher education in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, or similar; or a degree in Electronics, Engineering, or similar
- Technical procurement, new product introduction, manufacturing, or design / development experience
- Some understanding of electronics and hardware design, materials, physics, instrument-making industry
- Electronics production expertise
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Able to fit in to a young team
- Technical skills
- Project management skills
- Organization and efficiency
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Teamworking skills
- Managers must also be able to handle responsibility and the pressure of meeting deadlines
- CAD software (Solidworks/ Fusion 360/NX/ Autocad/ Creo/ Catia)
- ERP software
- Knowledge and experience with industry-standard production methods
- Knowledge of PCBA manufacturing and assembly processes
- Experience with drawings, bill of materials, and Gerber files
- Certification expertise
- Chinese language
- Highly competitive salary
- Comfortable modern, new office environment in district 9
- Great opportunity to start to build your dream carrier
- Team activities and company events
- Young spirited and modern versioned business culture
- Never a dull day as it always keeps you on your toes with new challenges
- in Budapest, Hungary
- Some travel will be required once the restrictions are lifted.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
Negotiable based on experience.
English (upper-intermediate-level), Chinese language is an extra