One of the leading Enterprise Software Products company with innovative solutions in futuristic technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Cognitive Computing (CC), Machine Learning (ML) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA)) is looking for the next team member to develop their market within the UK / EU region
Our client is looking for an Experienced Regional Sales Manager with 12-18 years of experience in sales and business development, preferably in IT Services/ Products. Your task will be to represent the client and work together with the CEO in London to help building up the business infrastructure in Europe. The position will require you to travel and to be able to think outside box. Decision-making and leadership is a key element to succeed in this role.
- Develop UK / Europe region as a sustainable market through business development, partnerships, enterprise sales and other market development activities.
- Clarifies the financial and strategic benefits provided by the employer products to customers.
- Expertly coordinate and leverage internal relationships and resources including but not limited to technical presales, partner sales, executives and delivery teams.
- Directs the customer interfacing relationship with C-level contacts, crafting the proposal, pricing and negotiating the deal to completion.
- Pursues and cultivates leads to generate new opportunities.
- Understand product and solutions and to be able demonstrate our value proposition effectively to clients.
- Drive revenue growth & pipeline in Strategic and Enterprise accounts.
- Strong understanding of AI/RPA/Cloud Services/Storage.
Experience: minimum 12 years of relevant field experience
Language requirements: English – business professional (any other European language is a plus)
About the applicant:
- The applicant must have a demonstrated success in building and managing relationships with enterprise clients at CXO levels
- Proven track record of enterprise software selling in International markets
- Owning and meeting/exceeding annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expand the customer base
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Ability to communicate, present, and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent strategic thinking and negotiation skills
Salary: Competitive salary plus bonuses