This worldwide company makes modern professional geodetic equipment for highly accurate measurements. Their devices are used for surveying, creating maps and digital terrain models, archaeological excavations, and scientific research.
The company is looking for a Sales Representative Manager for their new office in Budapest.
- International development network management;
- Cooperate with Marketing and Support teams and assist them with the communication with dealers;
- Work in a team, make decisions, take responsibility, be able to make mistakes and learn a lot.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a technical major;
- 1+ year experience in a relevant sales position preferably in a similar industry; (in electronics production; e.g.: devices with PCBs);
- Fluent in English & Hungarian;
- Responsibility, efficiency & customer orientation.
- Highly competitive salary;
- Comfortable office in district 9 in a modern new environment;
- Flexible starting hours;
- Great opportunity to start to build a dream carrier in a young spirited team;
- Provided internal trainings and possible travel opportunities;
- Full support from the management team.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
Negotiable based on experience.
- English (upper-intermediate-level)