A multinational company with many years in the Insurance Industry it’s looking for new colleagues for several different positions in Hungary. The positions can be performed remotely but regular meetings in the Budapest office will be required.
If we got your interest check out the positions and apply with your English CV.
- Configuration and development of processes, data models, workflows, APIs based on the ServiceNow platform;
- Implementation of solutions according to best practices of medium and high complexity;
- Carrying out project management tasks to ensure that the project goals are achieved in accordance with the Scrum methodology;
- Coordinate solution designs with business analysts/business consultants;
- Define & document epics, user stories, create UI mock-ups Supporting the architecture development for the integration of the ServiceNow platform in coordination with the architecture team;
- Assumption of tasks in test and quality management;
- Assumption of tasks in the roll-out of the ServiceNow platform in various customer organizations;
- Support with technical questions/presentations on the ServiceNow platform in PreSales (RFP/RFI).
- Completed studies in the field of (business) information technology or similar or completed vocational training with comparable professional experience;
- At least 2 years of practical experience in the development and implementation of processes, business applications, workflows, data models, and APIs based on ServiceNow platforms;
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken;
- Certification as a Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) in at least one ServiceNow module, ideally as CIS Risk & Compliance;
- Very good knowledge of data modelling and database management;
- Practical experience, knowledge in the environment of Governance, Risk, and Compliance would be an advantage;
- Experience and knowledge in the IT architecture environment, especially GRC tool solutions and processes are desirable;
- Experience in process, test, and quality management desirable.
- Good communication skills, ability to deal with criticism and conflict as well as consulting skills;
- Distinct solution orientation and quality awareness from responsible activity;
- Good conceptual and analytical skills as well as high service and customer orientation;
- Ability to work independently, assertiveness, high resilience, and willingness to work under pressure from corresponding experience in the (partial) management of projects.
Remote work but you should attend personally on the meetings at the company's office in Budapest.
The application process is open for this position and all qualified candidates are welcome to apply with their English CV’s and Cover letter on firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on APPLY NOW button.
3 - 5 years
- English (high-level)
- German (high-level)
Negotiable based on experience.